These days, FaceTime has turned into one of our main forms of communication. From family hangouts, friend “happy hours” and even birthday parties, it’s one of the easiest ways to connect with our loved ones while continuing to practice social distancing. We created an easy, 3-step routine along with our favorite tips and tricks to keep your brows looking FaceTime fab until you’re reunited with your esthetician.
Fortify & Condition
Good brows start with strong, healthy brows, which is why every brow routine should include RevitaBrow® Advanced. This physician developed, award-winning brow serum will help fortify and condition brows while addressing the visible signs of eyebrow aging. The result? Fabulous brows that are always FaceTime ready.
Shape & Define
Whether you have a Zoom meeting with your boss or a FaceTime date with your friend, you’ll want a strong arch to frame your face while on camera. Enter: Hi-Def Brow Pencil – our universal, multi-functional, long wearing and water-resistant brow definer. With 3 highly universal shades and a rich, buildable formula, you’ll be camera-ready in no time.
Sculpt & Set
Ensure your look is locked in place with Hi-Def Brow Gel. This conditioning formula sculpts, controls and shapes brows for immediate and long-lasting results. From the time you wake up to the last call of the day, you’ll feel be strong, bold and ready for anything – just like your brows.
What Else You Need to Know
- It’s always important to work with the right tools, and tweezers are no exception. Choose a sharp, slanted style that can easily hold onto tiny strays. I love our Precision Tweezers, which are made of professional grade stainless steel.
- Make sure to tweeze after a steamy shower – the warm water softens hairs, making the process a little less painful.
- Remember that eyebrows are sisters and not twins! Achieving perfect symmetry most likely won’t happen, and will lead to over-plucking.
- Ditch your magnifying mirror. No one – I repeat, no one, will ever look at you that closely. Magnifying mirrors are the gateway drug to overplucking!
- The trick to fuller-looking brows is brushing them up. Use a brow gel, like Hi-Def Brow Gel, to brush brows up and add long-lasting definition.