RevitaLash Cosmetics is a worldwide leader in developing advanced lash, brow and hair beautification products. RevitaLash Cosmetics’ beauty enhancing products can be found in over 71 countries. RevitaLash Cosmetics is a strong supporter of non-profit breast cancer initiatives, donating a portion of proceeds to fund research and education initiatives, and giving back to the breast cancer community year-round, not just in October.
A career with RevitaLash Cosmetics is second-to-none. More than just a place to go to work, RevitaLash Cosmetics prides itself on our employee-centric approach to bringing on, keeping, and building the best employees and best in class teams with programs and offerings that give back:
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
Safe Harbor 401K
Life & Disability Insurance
Tuition Debt Assistance Program
Learning & Development
Team Building Opportunities
Rewards & Recognition
Continuing Education Program
Paid Volunteer Days
Paid Self Care Day
Generous Vacation Policy
If you are interested in applying to a position with RevitaLash® Cosmetics, please send your resume to Marilee Hagar at email@example.com.
Inside Sales Specialist
Athena Cosmetics is looking for an experienced Inside Sales Professional with Beauty experience being a huge plus!
Athena Cosmetics is a manufacturer of the highest quality, premium cosmetics products and is sold exclusively in Spas, Salons and Beauty Stores. The Inside Sales Specialist is responsible for phone sales within their assigned territory and overall satisfaction of resellers. The Inside Sales Specialist will achieve their sales plan by delivering customer support, addressing any and all concerns, resolve problems, generate sales leads, and identify opportunities. The Inside Sales Specialist should present a professional and positive demeanor at all times and exhibits a confident and cooperative team effort. Inside Sales Specialist must display excellent organization skills, a competitive spirit, and ambition to drive sales with an energetic and very positive attitude.
- Goal driven mindset to exceed sales goals within territory each month, quarter and year.
- Based on customer trends and promotional opportunities make product recommendations to customers.
- Ability to conduct Webinar Virtual trainings with Customers to review product ingredients, usage and application techniques.
- Heavy prospecting and cold calling new business opportunities. Ability to seek and find leads via Internet Searches, Client Referrals and Social Media platforms.
- Maintain an average of 25-50 outbound calls/day with a high focus on cold calling
- Heavy eblasting and texting to new/existing customers
- Ability to recognize upselling opportunities while on the phone with existing customers
- Consistently introducing and presenting new products and promotions to new and existing client base to grow the brand.
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
- Collaborate and partner with field Account Executive to strategize and support shared territory growth.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into sales.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database.
- Attend periodic sales training where applicable.
- Proven Inside Sales experience a must with a track record of over-achieving goals.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an attention to detail
- Strong listening, problem-solving and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management and follow through skills.
- Strong customer service background with ability to partner with Customer Support to handle customer issues (Orders, Short-Ships, Mis-Ships, Express Shipping, Billing, Returns/Credits).
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Ability to be on the phone, sit for long periods of time and willing to shake off a call and jump on the next one.
- Solid understanding of how to view and leverage sales reports to grow your territory.
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM software or similar CRM platforms.
- Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events or tradeshows.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
This is an Hourly/Non-Exempt position + Commission & Incentive Bonus opportunities. The position is in our Ventura offices, M-F, 8-5.
Athena offers great benefits including Health Insurance, Dental/Vision and 401K Plan with Employer Matching.
Customer Support Specialist
The Customer Support Specialist will assist customers (Internal and External) with the following:
- Heavy Phone, data entry and email activity
- Product related inquiries:
- Must retain product knowledge and stay in compliance when sharing knowledge with customers
- Sales Support:
- Will create New Accounts in NAV and verify all opening paperwork is received
- Will upsell and cross sell resellers while on the phone
- Will be current on all campaigns and promotions and advise while on the phone
- Will answer all questions from prospects before turning call over to sales
- Will enter orders for Inside Sales, AE’s
- Point of contact for Professional Personal Accounts (006)
- Act as back up and perform duties in their absence for:
- AE Liaison Manager & Sales Support Specialist
- Consumer, National and International Channels
- Tracking Shipments:
- Will work with shipping carriers to help lost or incorrectly shipped orders and relay information back to customers (both internal and external)
- Speak to resellers and consumers regarding their reason for return
- Create RMA in NAV
- Create call tag (if needed)
- Update RMA if discrepancies received from the warehouse
- Process return once received from warehouse ie., refund, credit or exchange
- Complete all required paperwork from accounting
- Consumer Complaints:
- Handle all consumer complaints calls and emails
- Follow up and correctly fill out consumer complaint form
- Forward Consumer Complaint Paperwork to Customer Support Lead
- Daily Communication with the Warehouse:
- Point of Contact for all communication with the warehouse for Inside Sales, AE’s orders
- Handle requests for order cancellations from other Internal Departments and from customers directly
- Handle requests for order corrections from other internal departments and from customers directly
- Handle requests from the Warehouse on order discrepancies
- Handle all fraud orders and the steps with canceling a fraud order
- Communication of system failure to IT
- Communication of NAV issues to System Administrator
- DocuSign Compliance:
- Will send required documents via Docusign to account as part of our compliance
- Will verify and upload documents to customer card upon receipt and notify AE via email
- Entry of required documents into NAV
- Ensure that reseller’s account is up to date on paperwork before processing an order
- Special NAV projects requested from Line Leaders
- Chargeback requests from accounting
- Process credit card refunds upon approval
- Charge credit card payments made to NET30 accounts
- Communication Delegation:
- Answer and or delegate web inquiries received throughout the day, after hours and weekends
- Delegate voicemails left afterhours and weekends
- Gather Information and vet prospects that call in, enter in lead log.
- Tradeshow Orders:
- Research to see if accounting is in NAV
- Create New customer cards
- Place all orders
- Once TS order is posted update Customer card’s status and any missing information
- Create customer cards from leads and new accounts for the AE and IS teams. Assist sales teams with collecting paperwork and linking to customer cards.
This is an Hourly/Non-Exempt position in our Ventura offices, M-F, 8-5.