Eyelash Conditioner (not available in CA)
Original, one-of-a-kind, Ophthalmologist developed lash conditioner that enhances the look of lashes and protects against breakage, while improving health, flexibility and strength, for lashes that thrive, naturally.
What it is:
- Original, one-of-a-kind, Ophthalmologist developed lash conditioner that enhances the look of lashes and protects against breakage, while improving health, flexibility and strength, for lashes that thrive, naturally.
What it does:
- This award-winning serum is a proprietary blend featuring a scientifically-advanced technology. Peptides, lipids, biotin, and green tea extract, rich in panthenol, condition and strengthen lashes while defending from environmental damage, as well as damage caused by lash styling products that can cause breakage and brittleness.
What else you need to know:
- • Ophthalmologist formulated. Dermatologist reviewed.
- • Hypoallergenic
- • Non-irritating
- • Vegan friendly
- • Cruelty-free
- • Safe for use with eyelash extensions
- Survey results from an independent 6-week consumer study including 63 participants:
- • 98% Reported Improved Lash Appearance
- • 98% Reported Healthier-Looking Lashes
- • 98% Reported Stronger Lashes
- • Dry & Brittle Lashes
- • Dull & Lackluster Lashes
- • Compromised Lashes due to over processing or lash extensions
- • Less than ideal lashes
Does not contain:
- • Parabens
- • Phthalates
- • BHT
How to Apply
1 / CLEANSE
Remove makeup and residue. Keep in mind, oil-based makeup removers and cleansers can leave behind a film which may create a barrier between your lashes and the lash conditioner. It’s important to wash off any residue.
2 / APPLY
Apply a thin line of RevitaLash® Advanced in a swiping motion to the top-side of your lashes.The conditioner is specially formulated to stay where you apply it. A little goes a long way! Allow lashes to dry before proceeding with skin care and makeup routines.
3 / USE DAILY
RevitaLash® Advanced works best when used consistently. Apply daily for best results.