The New Year is the best time to start fresh with good habits – and that includes your beauty routine.
Let your eyes be the gateway to a dazzling 2023. How? By carrying out a few surefire resolutions aimed at making your brows and lashes the centerpiece of your look. And here's the best part… you can't fail. RevitaLash® Cosmetics has surefire products for virtually assured success. All it takes is a swipe or two each day, a delicate wash before bed, and the appropriate mascara when desired, and voilà… a maximalist upgrade to bold brows, sultry lashes, and healthy hair, too.
Resolution #1: Commit to an Everyday Lash and Brow Care Routine
Go to the mirror, raise your right hand, and repeat this pledge:
“I [state your name] promise to take better care of my lashes and brows in 2023, making RevitaLash Advanced and RevitaBrow Advanced part of my daily beauty routine each day.”
Easy, right? Use the products once a day as directed, and you'll see gorgeous changes take hold. Imagine stronger, healthier, more flexible lashes and brows. Finally, a resolution you’ll love to keep!
Remember, these two conditioning serums are the ones everybody has been talking about. Why? Because they deliver undeniable, plain-to-see conditioning benefits. These are the authentic, ophthalmologist-formulated, multi-award-winning conditioners that have transformed the way people around the globe protect and nourish their lashes and brows. And all it takes is a few minutes a day.
Resolution #2: Make Time for Self-Care
You deserve to be pampered…and so do your lashes and brows. Here are a few ways to make any day feel like a spa day:
- Micellar Wash Lash Wash: Your cleansing routine is about to get a whole lot more soothing. This gentle-yet-effective micellar formula is made for the sensitive eye area (but you can use it on the rest of your face, too). Use in the morning to wipe away sleep while refreshing and moisturizing. Use in the evening to gently but thoroughly clean dirt, pollutants, and makeup before bed. No rinsing, no rubbing, no stripping your skin’s natural oils.
- Damaged brows and lashes need maximum TLC. Enter Lash & Brow Masque, the first ultra-reparative treatment of its kind. Use twice a week and watch even the most neglected lashes and brows change for the better. You’ll see and feel a difference after one hydrating, nourishing application.
Resolution #3: Go All in with Your Makeup
Once your brows and lashes are coming into healthier, hydrated shape, it’s easy to transform from one mood to the next. All it takes is a few makeup essentials and you’re ready to wow:
- Start with a great brow pencil. It’s the quickest way to define and refresh your look anywhere, anytime – and so easy to use. You can add depth to your brows with a few strokes… but be sure to choose a well-designed pencil. Our Hi-Def Brow Pencil is a precision pencil with a buildable formula (in three universal shades) that lets you move from subtle to dramatic, delicate to daring in no time… whatever suits your mood.
- Next, sculpt brows using our Hi-Def Brow Gel. Work from inner to outer corners and brush brows upwards to lightly shape and fluff. The formula not only helps tame and style with flexible all-day hold, but it also fortifies and conditions with every use. Opt for the clear gel if you love the more natural, muted look. Try the tinted gel for extra boldness without looking overdone.
- Your eyes should be big, bright, and alive. But did you know, using too much under-eye liner can make eyes seem smaller? So, think thin with a smooth-gliding, high-impact liner like our Defining Eyeliner. Use it to define bottom and top lids… thinner on the bottom, of course. This quick fix pays beautiful benefits.
- Finally, meet your new ‘forever’ mascara. Double-Ended Volume Set is light years ahead of yesterday’s clumpy lash formulas. This duo is everything your mascara should be. A peptide- and biotin-enriched formula able to build magnificent volume and length. Plus, the mineral tinted, indigo blue primer brightens your eyes, while the black mascara adds intense contrast. Let your mood be your guide!
Resolution #4: Help Your Hair Look the Best It Has in Years
For many of us, 2020 was a turning point in the health and vitality of our hair, for all the obvious reasons. But 2023 can be the year you regain the body, volume, and lift you used to take for granted… with the right regimen, of course.
Start by upgrading your shampoo and conditioner. Look for a body-boosting duo free of sulfate detergents and made with therapeutic ingredients, like our Thickening Shampoo and Thickening Conditioner. Our scalp therapy formulas are made with ingredients like loquat leaf to help with thinning hair and biotin to support volume and strength. With a new cleansing and conditioning routine, your scalp and strands can finally breathe a sigh of relief.
Then, with hair impeccably cleaned, hydrated, and conditioned, let the fullness multiply with a volume enhancing foam that delivers transformative results. Try our Volume Enhancing Foam, formulated with the same breakthrough BioPeptin Complex® that powers our lash and brow serums. The sooner you begin, the sooner your hair will look thicker and feel fuller than it has in years. Now 2023 is shaping up to be a beautiful year!