ATHENA COSMETICS, INC.
Revised October 2017
- WHAT DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT. We or our third party vendors may collect the following categories of information for the purposes explained below.
- The personally identifiable information that you choose to give to us: You may choose to give us your name, email address, postal address, and other personally identifiable information via an electronic mail message or a request for information, products, or services. When you choose to give us information, we may use it to inform you about products and services, and for our own marketing purposes. We may also disclose some or all of your personal information to our affiliates and business partners for the purpose of fulfilling your request. Also, our vendors may assist us with sending emails to customers. Our vendors may use the e-mail and postal addresses we supply for the purpose of assisting us.
- Additional data collected: AdRoll is a service provider that collects certain data from our website visitors and uses it to deliver targeted ads. Please see AdRolls’ Privacy Notice here: https://www.adroll.com/about/privacy to learn about the data collected and how it is used.
- DATA SHARING. We may disclose information about you:
- With our vendors: We contract with companies who help with parts of our business operations. One of our vendors is AdRoll. Please see AdRolls’ Privacy Notice here: https://www.adroll.com/about/privacy to learn about the data collected and how it is used.
- With our affiliates and related companies.
- In connection with legal proceedings: When we are under a legal obligation to do so, for example to comply with a binding order of a court, or where disclosure is necessary to exercise, establish or defend the legal rights of Athena Cosmetics, our vendors, or any other third party.
- Finally, we may disclose aggregated, anonymized information with other third parties.
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES. Please be aware that when you click on links that take you to third-party web sites, you will be subject to their respective privacy policies. While Athena Cosmetics supports the protection of privacy on the Internet, we cannot be responsible for the actions of third parties. These other sites may send “cookies” and other tracking devices to your computer, collect data or solicit information. We encourage you to read the posted privacy statement whenever interacting with any website.
- SECURITY. We apply technical, administrative and organizational security measures to protect the data we collect against accidental or unlawful destruction and loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, in particular where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, and against other unlawful forms of processing.
- CHILDREN. Neither our website nor our products or services are directed or targeted toward children under 18 years old. Athena Cosmetics has no intention of knowingly collecting personal information from individuals under the age of 18 years old. If Athena Cosmetics learns that any person under the age of 18 years old have provided personal information to our website, Athena Cosmetics will use reasonable efforts to delete such person’s information from our databases. If you believe that your child, who is under 18, has submitted personal information to our website, please contact us via one of the methods described on our “contact” pages. We strongly encourage parents to monitor their children’s use of the Internet.
- REVIEWING, UPDATING OR DELETING PERSONAL INFORMATION. If you have previously submitted personal information to us through our website, and you would like to review, update or have your personal information deleted from our databases, please contact us via one of the methods described on our “contact” pages, and provide complete information so that we can respond to your request. Please note that if you ask us to remove your personal information from our databases, we may maintain your name and other necessary information with a “do not contact” notation so that we can honor your request.
- OPTING OUT OF RECEIVING MARKETING E-MAILS FROM US. If you prefer not to receive marketing e-mails from us, please contact us via one of the methods described on our “contact” pages, and tell us that you are opting out from receiving marketing e-mails. Please note that it may take up to 10 days to honor your request.
- OPTING OUT OF TARGETED ADS. AdRoll is a service provider that collects certain data from our website visitors and uses it to deliver targeted ads. Please see AdRolls’ Privacy Notice here: https://www.adroll.com/about/privacy to learn how to control the targeted ads you receive.
- PASSWORDS. If you are given a password to utilize features on our website, you are solely responsible for retaining the confidentiality of your password. If, at any time, you believe that the security or your password has been compromised, you must change your password immediately. You will be liable for any unauthorized use of our website and its contents which are committed under your password.