Professional Affiliate Program Terms & Conditions
Professional Affiliate Program Terms & Conditions:
- Reseller’s account must be current in order to participate in the Program.
- Reseller will be truthful in all communications with customers about Reseller’s participation in the Program, and will use only approved imagery and product claims when promoting RevitaLash Cosmetics products.
- Commissions will only be earned on bona fide orders placed through Revitalash.com for which the Reseller’s Business Code is entered at time of sale. No commissions will be earned on past purchases or any purchases after conclusion of the Program
- Reseller is responsible for any product found on unauthorized websites as a result of purchases made by their customers. Reseller will be charged the price RevitaLash Cosmetics pays to purchase any such product.
- Reseller may only share its Business Code with Reseller’s current customers. Reseller may not post its Business Code on third party message boards, newsgroups, blogs, unsolicited emails or other types of spam, link farms, counters or chat rooms. RevitaLash Cosmetics will monitor all sales attributed to the Business Code. If purchases are suspected to be fraudulent or suspicious, RevitaLash Cosmetics retains the right cancel such orders without fulfilling them, and to suspend the Business Code and Reseller’s participation in the Program at any time in its sole and absolute discretion.
- The 10% discount offer to the Reseller’s consumers cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
- Reseller will not earn commission on returned products.
- Reseller must provide a valid credit card to sign up for the Program. For any returns received after commission is paid, the Reseller’s credit card will be charged in the amount of the commission paid for the returned product. If the credit card is declined, Reseller’s account will be placed on hold until commission is reimbursed. If Reseller is a term account, commissions on returned product will be debited from Reseller’s account.
- All commissions will be paid within 3 weeks of conclusion of Program.
- One commission check will be issued per Reseller.
- RevitaLash Cosmetics retains the right to suspend, modify, or extend the Program and its terms without notice.
- Reseller agrees to adhere to all applicable laws and regulations, including truth-in-advertising laws and FTC rules for affiliate advertising. RevitaLash Cosmetics reserves the right to end or modify Reseller’s participation in the Program at any time for any reason, including if Reseller’s customers return product at a higher rate than average, or if it is believed Reseller may be abusing the Program. Participation in the Program does not constitute an employment, broker or agency relationship between Reseller and RevitaLash Cosmetics, nor does it create any partnership, joint venture, franchise, or sales representative relationship between the parties.